Arrival to Hungary
Let this page be your guide to your arrival at Budapest airport!
How to reach your accomodation from the airport
- You can get a Taxi from the aiport, it is around 20-25 EUR or 6000 HUF.
- You can catch the Minibus from the aiport, if you are 3-4 with your friends it is cheaper https://www.minibud.hu/en/shuttle
- You can use public transportation. You have to buy at least two tickets (2*350 HUF)
- From Ferihegy airport you have to go with Bus 200E to Kőbánya-Kispest Railway Station (this is the last station). It takes around 30 min.
- From Kőbánya-Kispest Railway Station you have to go with Metro 3 and change to Metro 4 at Kalvin Sqaure,
- if you go to Visit Hostel you have to take off at Móricz Zsigmond Körtér,
- if you go to Kocsis Hostel you have to take two more stations until Bikás Park. (You can also go by tram 17,41,47 from Móricz Zsigmond Körtér to Etele út Fehérvári út tram station)
It takes around 25-30 min.
From Móricz Zsigmond Körtér you have to walk 3 minutes as you see on the map below.
From Bikás Park Metro Station you have to walk 7 minutes as you see on the map below.